Single or multi property

Single Or Multi Property Insurance

A Range Of Cover Limits

Specific Cover Tailored To Your Needs

Annual Premiums From £150

Book a quote callback

Invalid Email
Invalid Number

Single Or Multi property insurance tailored to your needs

Whether you have just the one let property or whether you are a professional full time landlord with a large property portfolio, it is very important that you have the correct type of insurance cover to protect your financial interests. Although Landlords insurance is similar to normal home insurance, there are some major and key differences. For instance a Landlords home policy will provide liability cover to protect you in the event a tenant is injured within the home and you are found liable. The policy will also provide compensation for loss of income should you not be able to let your property as a result of say a fire or flood, which is especially important if you have a mortgage to pay.

Request A Quote

If you feel that you may be in risk then contact us as we are always happy to help you.